Best Place to Rent a Motorcycle in Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol
Looking for a Motorcycle or Motorbike to Rent?
Need to know where the Best motorcycles for hire is in Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol?
10 Reasons to book your Motorcycle Rental with Boholbikes.ph
- Every bike has full and up to date registration papers. (If you get stopped at a checkpoint without of date papers you, the driver can face a fine of 15,000 php)
- All bikes go through a 20 point safety check before every new rental, and come with free helmets and a child helmet if requested.
- We ensure every motorcycle has tyresafe products as the roads here are not as flat or safe as at home and punctures are very common. (don’t get caught out)
- We ensure you have a full tank of fuel before every rental.
- All bikes are nearly new so much less chance of mechanical failure.
- Boholbikes.ph will drop off and pickup up your rental bike free of charge
- Tyre pressures are checked before every rental period.
- We have a full staff of 9 people so it’s not just a case of we will pick up or drop of the bike when a cousin’s cousin get back with it.
- All our prices are fair and competitive, and you get a very safe reliable Motorcycle as well as our expertise and a free map to help you get around.
- Boholbikes.ph is the biggest and most experienced Motorcycle Rentals Company on Panglao Island. SO RENT WITH THE BEST
Conveniently located at Alona Beach Rd, Tawala, Panglao, Panglao Island, 6321 Bohol (In front of Rockaway Cafe sports bar) Premier motorbike (motorcycle/scooter/motorbikes).
They offer exceptional customer service, competitive pricing and unlimited mileage on all of their motorbikes. The fleet consists of great reliable, excellent performance, handling and comfort. In addition, they equip our motorbikes with premium tires and all engine, brakes, suspension etc. are well maintained and checked regularly.
They do require a valid drivers licence and give you a full written rental agreement for the hire of the motorbike.
or Phone: 063-921-258-5397
Hours: Open 24 hours
5,609 total views, 1 views today
Welcome to Bohol, Philippines:
Daily tours to Baclayon Church tours, Biking tours, Marine S...
A new Bohol Resort Information web site just launched. all a...
Bohol Tours - Bohol Travel and Tours Packages 2014
Book Bohol tours including Accommodations. Book custom bohol...
Alona Beach is a beautiful shore situated in Panglao Island ...
Come to Bohol Because, Boracay, one of the Philippines major...