Have you noticed the Mosquito’s are out here in Bohol?
BEST homemade mosquito trap to kill those pesky bugs that really works to help keep you and you, your loved ones and your kids from being a Bohol blood donor!!!
HOW TO MAKE A HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
- 1 – cup of water
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 – gram of yeast
- 1 – 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
Change the solution every 2 weeks for continuous control.
Be sure to click SHARE on the top of this page to let your friends and their friends know about this mosquito trap that really works!
4,348 total views, 1 views today