Lost Horizon Annex – Bohol Hotels – Discount Rates for Bohol Hotels
Book Now and Save Up To 75%
Come see us in the beautiful tropical island of Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines and come visit Lost Horizon’s Newly Opened ANNEX!
Lost Horizon Beach Resort is located directly on the famous Alona Beach of Panglao
Island Bohol and Lost Horizon Annex Dive Resort is located 100 Meters directly behind
Our Beach Resort. The 2 resorts are tied together as 1 although Lost Horizon ANNEX
offers a Lower Room Cost with comparable amenities. The only difference is, we are
not directly on Alona beach and the ANNEX does not offer beach front rooms.
Lost Horizon Annex Room Amenities Offers:
- 19 Rooms with Pool/Garden View
- Fully Stocked Mini-bar Ref (Fully Stocked)
- 32″ LCD flat screen TV’s in each room
- All rooms provide balconies
- Complementary Water and Coffee
- All Rooms Have Ceiling Fans
- All Rooms Have A Safe
- All Rooms Have A Hair Dryer
- All Rooms Have Hot and Cold Fresh Water
- Baby Crib/Cot Available at (No Charge) Subject to availability
- 24Hr Security Guard
Lost Horizon Annex Dive Resort Features:
- Free WIFI High-Speed DSL internet In Every Room
- 19 modern rooms
- Fax and email
- Swimming pool
- A bar and restaurant
- A PADI dive shop right on the beach (100 Meters away)
- Lush Landscaping
- Boat Tours and Land Tours Available Upon Request
We have three types of rooms available:
- King Rooms
- Queen Rooms
- Twin Rooms
About Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines
Panglao Island sits southwest of Bohol Island and east of Cebu in the Philippines.
As early as 1803, Chinese, Malaysian and Indonesian visitors came here for sightseeing,
the wealth of marine life and trade. As one of the Philippines top tourist destinations,
Panglao Island remains famous for its world class dive spots, snorkeling, luscious
coral reef and inlets for beach bathing.
At Lost Horizon Annex on Panglao Island, you’ll experience a true tropical paradise.
3,496 total views, 1 views today